Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Sorry for the lousy blogging but a girl's gotta work! Here's a little outfit snapshot bonanza to compensate.

Today - work mode: stripey blouse (H&M) and a vintage leather skirt I bought this past weekend.



Yesterday - lazy Sunday at the movies mode: purple pants (could be my mom's...??), my ALL TIME FAVORITE silk tunic and my sister's silver sneakers.


Saturday - party mode: Ray-Bans, green earrings and orange lipgloss.


Friday - work & errands mode: denim skirt (Gina Tricot) orange top (H&M) brown heels (American Eagle)



Wednesday - tanning mode at the park: circus striped skirt (vintage) and mint blue bikini top (H&M)


Well, that's pretty much what I've been looking like for the past few days. Hope you're all having a great start of this new week and month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woowhoo

Anonymous said...

the 2nd photo is sooo damn cute!!!