Tuesday, July 26, 2011

With all of the horrible happenings this past weekend it hasn't felt appropiate to post shallow and thoughtless posts about my everyday life.

I still can't digest what's happened and how many people have died - for what? The ideas and fanatism of a narrow-minded young man? It makes no sense and although I keep reading about the timeline of the bombing, the gathering of the young kids at Utoye, the shooting, the testimonies of the victims.. it's too much to take in, it's absolutely horrible and I can't understand it.
My thoughts go out to all of the Norwegians, especially those affected personally.

Also, RIP Amy Winehouse. Such a sad loss for her loved ones and fans. This is my favorite vid of her performing 'Valerie'.

What a sad and dark weekend. Reminds me to love each day and make the most of life.

No comments: